Saturday, August 16, 2008

More Sookie Stackhouse

Well, I've been on a tear reading the rest of the Sookie Stackhouse books: Dead in Dallas, Club Dead, Dead to the World, Dead as a Doornail, Definitely Dead, All Together Dead, and From Dead to Worse. Whew! I thought I'd just post one blog for the rest of these. As part mystery, part sci-fi, and part romance these books are tons of fun to read. I have a new favorite literary character: Bubba. I won't spoil it for you, but I guarantee you will get a chuckle out of this minor character. If I've piqued your curiosity, check out the first book in the series, Dead Until Dark; Bubba pops up toward the end of the book. {snicker, snicker} I highly doubt Bubba will show up in the upcoming HBO series based on these books, True Blood. I'm looking forward to the show. I hope it's as fun as these books.

No comments: