Friday, August 10, 2007

Giving Your Stuff Away

My parents and I are going through all our clothes and "stuff" to give it to Purple Heart. It's amazing how much we have to give to them! It's about five times more than I thought we'd have, which is fabulous. All of it is in good condition (if it wasn't we would have thrown it out) and now it can be used by people who need it.

I encourage anyone who reads this think about all the "stuff" you have and whether you really need it (or even use it) and consider whether you can part with it so some other needy person can enjoy it, possibly more than you do right now.

Christmas isn't that far away. You'll get new "stuff" to replace the old "stuff" you gave away. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!! I hope I can get some cooked pots, NBPCWB's, and a bag full of winter gloves!!!

Belles said...

Calm down, Ray. Go paint your porch.