Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Best Month Ever!

July 2007 is the best month ever! Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie, followed by The Police concert, followed by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book, mixed in with good friends to share it all with!

All of that preceeded by a fun trip to Vegas to visit my brother and celebrate Boris's birthday. I don't know what I'm going to do in August to top all of this. It might be kind of a let down.

I hope you all have as great a summer as I'm having. Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Changs said...

Idea for August: purge yourself of all items related to Sting, The Police, and any other crappy bands you listen to.

Belles said...

Alexander is a very mean 2 year old!

Anonymous said...

Alexander, Claire thinks you are hot! She just loves bad boys...