Friday, February 26, 2010

Shutter Island Review


I've been lazy about keeping up with my blogging lately. I blame the Olympics which has me completely captivated. I did manage to tear myself away from the Olympics long enough to watch Shutter Island starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo, Ben Kingsley and Max von Sydow. Scorsese makes amazing movies and this was no exception. DiCaprio plays a US Marshall sent to the island to find a patient who escaped and is presumably hiding on the island. What he discovers is so much more and it's a fun ride to take with DiCaprio as he uncovers clues and information. Definitely go see this movie. You will not be disappointed.

A few movies you can skip are The Ugly Truth, Year One, and Knowing. These movies are slow and boring. If they're in your movie rental queue you should consider removing them.

No comments: