Sunday, May 24, 2009

Terminator Salvation

I have to say that I liked Terminator Salvation, I think mostly because I didn't have any expectations going into it. Christian Bale was totally awesome as John Connor, leader of the resistance against the machines who have taken over the world. It fills in the backstory implied in the first three movies nicely. The movie seemed to wander a bit in the middle, but pulled together nicely toward the end. It was totally awesome to get a bit of Ah-nold in there too. It was fun movie to watch, but it's only a must-see for Terminator junkies.

I also rented a few movies. Mirrors with Keifer Sutherland was so beyond horrible that it wasn't scary at all. I can't believe they make movies this bad. The original War of the Worlds made in the 50s was really horrible too. Sid & Nancy with Gary Oldman was somewhat interesting. It's about the relationship between Sex Pistols bass player Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungeon. These people are really annoying so the movie got a little boring.

No comments: