Monday, July 14, 2008

Reviews for 2 1/2 Movies

The Bucket List is a touching movie about two older gentlemen, played by Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, who find out they both have less than a year to live. So they make a list of all the things they want to do before they kick the bucket. It's much more moving and inspiring than I was expecting. If I had known it was this good I would have gone to the theaters to watch it. This is a must see so add it to your movie list.

27 Dresses turned out to be better than I thought too. It's about a woman who's always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Then her sister comes to town and turns her life upside down, forcing her to decide to take charge of her own life. Add this to your list of chick flicks to watch.

Now for the "half" movie, Fools Gold. This was so stupid that I couldn't finish watching it. It was torture. Don't waste your time or money on this one.

No comments: