Monday, June 22, 2009

Movie Reviews

Movie review time! The Life Before Her Eyes starring Uma Thurman and Evan Rachel Wood is the story of a woman who survived a Columbine-like tragedy. This isn't my normal genre of movies, so please believe me when I say it's worth renting.

I also recommend Death At A Funeral, a British comedy about family dynamics in midst of the funeral of the family patriarch. I wasn't in the mood to watch a British film, but it won me over in spite of my bad mood. It was pretty darn funny.

Darjeeling Ltd. was a little too goofy for me. It's the story of a trio of brothers who never got over the death of their father. If you're in the mood for a very quirky movie you might like this one.

Outlaw starring Sean Bean is slow, and Awake is stupid. Don't rent either of them.

No comments: