Sunday, April 6, 2008

Surprise!

I bet you're shocked to see a post, eh?! Well, here's what's new...

I went to see Vantage Point last weekend. Don't waste your time or your money. It has a lot of good actors, but plot is weak and it has a really dumb ending.

Today I went to see Nim's Island (the choice I had was this or Fool's Gold and Fool's Gold looks really, really bad). Nim's Island was really cute and funny! I liked it, but it had a lot of animals in it and I like anything with animals. Jodi Foster's role was really funny. It's a departure from the types of characters she's played in the last few years. And Abigail Breslin was really good. It's a movie geared toward kids, but adults that want a fun, feel-good movie will enjoy it as well.

I've also watched all the episodes of the The Office. Everyone who works in an office and 95% of the people who don't will enjoy this show. It's really funny, but it's the type of humor where you laugh AT the protagonist, not WITH him (that's where 5% of people won't like it). If you haven't watched it yet, I highly suggest renting them all. It's too good to miss.

So that's all I've got for now. Please vote in my new poll.

No comments: